New Map Issues
The new map is mostly fine but I will say that totem spawns on it are incredibly bad. They're often obvious to find and out in the open, which is bad whether you're a survivor with a boon build or a killer with a hex build. This problem is exacerbated with killers like Springtrap who have doors that spawn literally right next to a totem. (I don't like that so many of his doors are right next to generators to begin with but that's another issue.)
Please reevaluate the totem generation for this map.
Comments
Springtrap's doors are intended to be near both generators and exit gates. However, there does appear to be a bug in which Springtrap can get stuck between his door and a wall when interacting with totems, so I'm going to upvote in hopes of getting further eyes on this.
I'm aware they're meant to be next to gens but I think it's a bit unfair considering he's invisible coming out of the doors for a solid 2-3 seconds. It doesn't give survivors much of a chance to react unless they're really listening closely to his footsteps. I'm not saying all of them need to be placed far away from doors but I find it a little annoying myself lol. That being said, didn't know about the bug. I do think even if they don't move the doors around they definitely need to change the totem spawns to be more viable for both sides.