Springtrap power shift suggestion

I personally like the fact that he's undetectable for extended periods of time. It helps me stay alert and focused when doing a gen or looking for something on the map. I have to look around constantly not entirely sure if he's approaching.

He kinda feels like a better huntress in a way. He seems to be punished for holding his hatchet up forever much less than her and he becomes faster when he throws it, and it doesn't matter if you hit a survivor or miss them. You get faster either way.

Cameras are cool, but effectively useless really. And sadly. Most of my matches against springtrap I never touched a gate or its cam. Why would I? It makes no sense and seems like a time-waster

So, my suggestions are:

  1. Make his holding his hatchet up and missing it punishing. I mean 2 different aspects of his power individually. Say, slower walking speed with the charged-up hatchet and a bit of a tangible cooldown after a throw;
  2. Make him passively "lose" his terror radius by gradually making it smaller. To counter it, revealing him with the camera (leave the mechanic) should make him obtain it back and hold it for a bit. It would incentivize survivors to actually use cameras.

Comments