this new font color is unreadable.

any way i can change it on my screen?

Comments

  • Yeah if they made the font white it would be better.
  • I can read it very well maybe you need glasses? :p

  • glasses!  hilarious!  dark grey on black.  just not seeing it real well.  it is a chore to read this stuff any more.  i was probably on the brink of flag oblivion anyways as nearly every message was getting flagged.  
  • I agree it's READABLE but only just. If you're bent on a "shade of gray" >_> perhaps a lighter shade would be better. In bright lighting its damn near unreadable on a phone.
  • 100% agreed.  daytime?  forget it.  i have to look at in the dark and even then, i must highlight it.  just too much work
  • Same here. I have to turn the brightness to 60% to read the comments. I don't know what they were thinking 
  • Irisora said:

    I can read it very well maybe you need glasses? :p

    You’re a funny one. 
  • i think its fine, and find it ironic that some of the same people who are whining about this, are the same people who were trying to do the same thing a few days ago with yellow text.
  • Lowbei said:
    i think its fine, and find it ironic that some of the same people who are whining about this, are the same people who were trying to do the same thing a few days ago with yellow text.
    Do you do anything other than ######### post and bash other people? Genuinely curious if that’s just your personality.
  • i did find turning up my brightness does help (in the dark) as suggested prior but my eyes are not coping well.  too bright needed to read.  i love playing/talking about this game but....yeah.
  • Lowbei said:
    i think its fine, and find it ironic that some of the same people who are whining about this, are the same people who were trying to do the same thing a few days ago with yellow text.
    Do you do anything other than ######### post and bash other people? Genuinely curious if that’s just your personality.
    i hope that your fragile emotions survive me posting my opinions.
  • lowbei attempting to betray his base nature.  he really does care.
  • @Irisora said:
    I can read it very well maybe you need glasses? :p

    Sure in optimal light conditions its no problem, but good luck reading sth on your smartphone in summer :wink:

  • Agreed, the new color scheme is great, but unfortunately the font color did not change to reflect this.
  • I hope they make it brighter it is really hard to see.
  • I agree. I'm a user experience designer, and designing for people with accessibility needs is a priority in this day and age, which includes people who have trouble differentiating between colours, not just colour blindness. In fact, it should apply to both font sizes and colours.

    I also hate that attempting to play the game in 4K makes the UI and text go so tiny and unreadable. I wish they had a UI scaler in the game to make it bigger, like how Blizzard have in World of Warcraft.