Crows and no map offerings
This is the worse thing to happen you can't play stealthy anymore now you get crows after 10 seconds wow next there going to take away keys so basically what's the point.next if I'm wrong plz let me know sounds like leary and Hawkins are gone forever those were my favorite maps I'm sick of killers complaining about the game it was way more fun at the beginning I've played dbdl for 6 years now and with every update it gets worse and worse 5,000 plus hours into the game why keep changing a game that was fine as it was I'm telling you if this keeps up I'm done it stinks cause I use to love this game even got a dbdl tattoo
Comments
You can play stealthy, you just cant be hiding and not doing your objective thats all nothing bad.
You start getting crow points after 10 seconds, not a crow. You have to stand still for another 60 seconds or run around doing nothing for 90 seconds to get your first crow.