Survivor Cosmetic Bug
I’m not sure if anyone is getting this bug but I think the survivor fnaf shirts are bugged. I bought them and when I go to survivor cosmetics, it say I have no shirts, pants or heads for my character, mind you it’s all happening to the character I bought the shirts for. All my inventory for survivor cosmetics are gone
Comments
Can you check to make sure you dont have your cosmetic filters on?
wow im so sorry haha yeah i had it on licensed thank you for your help!
Please don't be sorry! We are VERY glad we were able to resolve it so quick.
also too I’m not sure if you guys are aware but hag’s add on have been bugged for months now. I know rusty shackles has been bug where if hag walks over her trap it’ll set it off like a survivor walked over it. Also hag’s aura add ons are bugged where they only last one second of aura
We absolutely could use the bug report with logs, screenshots, videos, etc! We have a template on this forum here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/bugs
great thank you so much for your help!