Revert Unbound
I used this Perk on its own and it was good way to catch up to a survivor with Haste Perks like balanced landing and sprint burst. Now it's completely unusable on its own again. This shouldn't of been nerfed at all.
I used this Perk on its own and it was good way to catch up to a survivor with Haste Perks like balanced landing and sprint burst. Now it's completely unusable on its own again. This shouldn't of been nerfed at all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Normally I'd agree to this extent, but if they don't plan on removing the ability to power vault killers to activate the perk (Legion chucky and wesker) since one of the manager said it was a bug then I don't mind the change if it means keeping the fun aspect of the perk
They should give it at least a cool down. Like 5 secs maybe so it's not spammed but nerfing the 10% that actually gave it value was so dumb. How are slow killers like springtrap support to get value with only 7% it's basically back to what it was which is useless