The animatronic is great actually?! But someone is missing…

Frankly whenever I saw the power in the PTB I was REALLY disappointed, a fire axe? Dawg he never used one! Why did the hell did they give him that?! But now I just gotta say it feels great! But one question remained in my mind the second I booted up the game…

did we get a foxy skin?!

And I was severely disappointed when the answer was no…

I thought there was a reason why he/she/it/they were excluded from the map

Please BEhaviour contact Scott!

We need atleast one of the foxies

Funtime, nightmare,grim…

ALL of these guys fall with your wheelhouse!

Comments

  • But… the Killer is Springtrap, not Foxy. It would be cool for Foxy to appear as a rare Jumpscare when going through doors or something but other than that I don't think there should be skins for any of the other FNAF characters. All the ones we have are related to William Afton directly. Also as for the fire axe I never understood why people didn't like it, fans almost always portray him with a fire axe. Even the fanmade version had a fire axe.

  • @Orthane said:

    But… the Killer is Springtrap, not Foxy. It would be cool for Foxy to appear as a rare Jumpscare when going through doors or something but other than that I don't think there should be skins for any of the other FNAF characters. All the ones we have are related to William Afton directly. Also as for the fire axe I never understood why people didn't like it, fans almost always portray him with a fire axe. Even the fanmade version had a fire axe.

    as a skin… you know for one of the speedy bois maybe blight or hillbilly

  • @The_Hattur said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3944748#Comment_3944748

    as a skin… you know for one of the speedy bois maybe blight or hillbilly

    Ohhh yeah I guess that could work, my mind just instantly went to Springtrap skins. A Freddy skin for Trapper would be kinda cool.