Core loop problem

I cameback after years and found the same ######### problem. I played a match where the killer could patrol the last 2 generators and we had 2 survivors and was impossible to escape the situation lasted for almost 10 min, to fix that make that after sometime if you have only 2 survivors up generators cannot be broken and if someone is running from the killer the other survivor receive a bonus to repair and make the hook camping area a little bigger like 10% .

Comments

  • @LemonMan said:

    "I came back after years and found the same ######### problem. I played a match where there were 3 generators on opposite sides of the map and the last 2 survivors hid whenever they heard my terror radius and it was impossible to catch them and the situation lasted for almost 10 min. To fix that make it so that after some time if you have 3 generators far apart the generators cannot be repaired and if the killer is chasing someone they should get a haste bonus and hooks should progress 10% faster."

    Luckily new system is implemented. No more needs for Nowhere to hide or Ultimate weapon.