Particle Effects as cosmetics?
For anyone that does not know what Particle Effects are, they’re the moving pixels you see floating around your character when you have a lamp in your possession.
I’ve been asking about this for awhile now and I really think they should be added into the game. It’s a really pretty and a soothing aesthetic.
i.e hearts floating around, a pink glow, a color rainbow changing shirt, & etc emitting from your character.
I think it would be a great way to earn money especially for auric cells. It would be really unique!
I’ve been asking about this for awhile now and I really think they should be added into the game. It’s a really pretty and a soothing aesthetic.
i.e hearts floating around, a pink glow, a color rainbow changing shirt, & etc emitting from your character.
I think it would be a great way to earn money especially for auric cells. It would be really unique!
Comments
It would also be a great way to help the killer know where you are.
But please dont cry about being tunneled then. Thanks
EDIT: And now that I think about it, it’s not that different from the Hallowed Blight cosmetics tbh.
I like this idea, it's not much different from putting on a legacy (which I do not own) or placing the brightest cosmetic options on Claudette (whom I do not play) . It would be nice to have something like this. Question though... Where would you equip it? And do survivors only get this? Or could killers get in on the particle option?
They can be grinded for as devotion level rewards or bought for auric cells.
Survivors and Killers would be able to equip this!
I used to play Minecraft when I was little so this is something I’ve always thought of for the game haha.
Particle man. Doing the things a particle can.
I would love that. I think the Wraith could be a discount Enderman, which are my favorite mobs.