Springtrap Speed Boost Bug

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

Springtrap can increase his speed to be faster than normal when he doesn't have his axe

PLATFORM:

Any platform

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Step 1: Down a survivor

Step 2: Make sure you aren't holding your axe

Step 3: After picking up the survivor, swing your weapon once

Step 4: After swinging your weapon, your speed will be increased significantly as if you had agitation. After hooking the survivor you retain this speed boost and move beyond the intended 4.6 m/s speed without your axe. This speed boost persists until swinging again, getting stunned, or reclaiming your axe.

VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHL7wdn1MJ8

Comments

  • Yep, same thing happened to me. Exactly as you said it. I posted it if you are interested.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/s/aBHzKhZmkn

  • This is being abused. I'm sick and tired of it! Please do something soon!!!!

  • this is not a bug, just like vigil.

    seen like only 40%, but vigil have 66%.

    Springtrap can be speed boost when pick up survivor, is a properties.

  • Yup I found this during the PTB and reported it on June 1st, still silence about it
    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/446876/springtrap-haste-bug-easy-to-reproduce