Please Fix The Artist Bugs

The Artist has been bugged for a while to the point that I am (and I'm sure others are, too) discouraged from playing her. The bird hitboxes seem to be smaller than intended or something because hits that absolutely should have registered are no longer registering. I was hoping to see her get some love before the anniversary event so I could return to maining her, but with this bug and the others I have seen other people mention I'm still on the fence and leaning toward staying away from my favorite killer. Please show our bird lady some love bhvr!!

Comments

  • @birbofprey said:

    The Artist has been bugged for a while to the point that I am (and I'm sure others are, too) discouraged from playing her. The bird hitboxes seem to be smaller than intended or something because hits that absolutely should have registered are no longer registering. I was hoping to see her get some love before the anniversary event so I could return to maining her, but with this bug and the others I have seen other people mention I'm still on the fence and leaning toward staying away from my favorite killer. Please show our bird lady some love bhvr!!

    I really hope the developers will fix her bugs because she has so many annoying ones that take so much fun from her away.

    ThatRyanB responsed to my question what is up with the fixes for her bugs:

    @ThatRyanB said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3943618#Comment_3943618

    Hey there! When it comes to prioritizing bug fixes, it can often be a delicate balance where tough choices have to be made, balancing how much time it takes to reproduce and fix a given bug against its relative impact to the wider community. While I can't provide a timeline for when certain Artist bugs will be resolved, I can confidently say that the team is aware of and have been looking into a number of Artist bugs.

    As for the Shroud of Separation, this is a topic the team's been closely following and will continue to monitor. Sometimes, there are cases where a change looks dominant in theory, but doesn't end up having the same oomph in practice. This is what we saw on the PTB with the Shroud. BUT! That's not to say that's the end of the story. We'll be keeping a close eye on feedback as players dig into these offerings on the Live servers and get a feel for how they're impacting the game at a wider scale.

  • @HolyDarky said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/447997/please-fix-the-artist-bugs

    I really hope the developers will fix her bugs because she has so many annoying ones that take so much fun from her away.

    ThatRyanB responsed to my question what is up with the fixes for her bugs:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3943649#Comment_3943649

    I also hope so too! I didn't know if they like even knew about them because she isn't as popular as other killers, but this is good to hear for sure. Even if it isn't before the anni event as long as they're aware and working on the issues I can rest a lil easier lol

  • @birbofprey said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3943958#Comment_3943958

    I also hope so too! I didn't know if they like even knew about them because she isn't as popular as other killers, but this is good to hear for sure. Even if it isn't before the anni event as long as they're aware and working on the issues I can rest a lil easier lol

    The developers are aware of the bugs. Many players posted a lot in the bug report forum and also on twitter where they responded. We might be a small playerbase but we truly love our Artist <3

  • @HolyDarky said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3944289#Comment_3944289

    The developers are aware of the bugs. Many players posted a lot in the bug report forum and also on twitter where they responded. We might be a small playerbase but we truly love our Artist <3

    We truly do <3 happy hunting out there, friend!