Dead By Daylight REACTION GIFs #2
Tru3Tal3nt whenever someone subs to him
.
.
.
Killers that chase me be like
.
.
.
Rank 20 survivors spawn together but suddenly killer shows up to the party
.
.
.
When you down a survivor and half of them disappear from the game
.
.
.
Survivors if I try to be a nice killer
.
.
.
Killers if I try to be a nice survivor
.
.
.
When you get matched against a baby killer
.
.
.
Killer with Agitation/Iron Grasp and you just along for the ride like
.
.
.
Killer after I crouch once
.
.
.
"Please have civil discussions on the forum"
.
.
.
DBD Reaction GIFs#1
Comments
Noice
Not bad
Great Job! I need the Laugh.
LMAO there are some real good ones there
Still trying to figure out what true says