I've had the disc version since 2019ish and is that the reason I can't see my stats?
Behavior account says I don't own the game, Now stats tracker is out and it says I have none, It's like I haven't played the game ever according to bhvr
Behavior account says I don't own the game, Now stats tracker is out and it says I have none, It's like I haven't played the game ever according to bhvr
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the stats website is bugged. My global stats said I have 3k hours. I just checked my hours on the PS5 version of the game and I have 2.6k hours and I got my PS5 at Christmas 2022.
I know the cut off point for these stats is September 2020, but I definitely play a lot more than 400 between September 2020 and Christmas 2022 on my PS4.
Even my hours on my top killer and survivor don't look right.
Possibly.
I know my stats are bugged. It says I only have about 1K hours lol
Why didn't they just release stat tracker In-Game
I've been playing since 2020. Started on Xbox via Game Pass, switched to PC via Steam around 2022. The website is telling me to get started with stats I need to play the game. I've had my BHVR account with Steam linked on it for like 2 years and immediately did the cross progression when it was available. I say all this to say that I doubt it's because you play the disc version. So I'm assuming either they haven't rolled out everyone's stats yet (which I would wonder why they would even roll the website out if its not actually ready yet) or it is bugged. Submit a ticket about it. I will once I can access my Player ID.
I'm getting this and I have about 5,500 hours, and have only ever played on Steam. It and Twitch are the only accounts linked to BHVR, so there shouldn't be a cross-progression issue as some have suggested.