Everytime someone plays Susie...

Comments

  • Gorgonia said:
    it reminds me of Himiko

    "Your here! Im so glad i agreed to coming here <3"
    Stalker level:Psycho become you
  • Being a great lover of yanderes I actually appreciate a killer being depicted as a yandere... However I don't get why Susie is painted as such. Is it because she is so cute yet s-

    Did I answer my own question?

  • Shad03 said:

    Being a great lover of yanderes I actually appreciate a killer being depicted as a yandere... However I don't get why Susie is painted as such. Is it because she is so cute yet s-

    Did I answer my own question?

    I think you did
  • @Dokta_Carter said:
    Shad03 said:

    Being a great lover of yanderes I actually appreciate a killer being depicted as a yandere... However I don't get why Susie is painted as such. Is it because she is so cute yet s-

    Did I answer my own question?

    I think you did

    Well. Shiz.

    Side note: I feel bad pallet stunning her, or Julie.

  • @Shad03 said:

    @Dokta_Carter said:
    Shad03 said:

    Being a great lover of yanderes I actually appreciate a killer being depicted as a yandere... However I don't get why Susie is painted as such. Is it because she is so cute yet s-

    Did I answer my own question?

    I think you did

    Well. Shiz.

    Side note: I feel bad pallet stunning her, or Julie.

    I really wish Joe and Susie get their own VOs instead of using Frank's and Julie's.
    Since she is a shy one a voice similar to Feng would suit her maybe.
    She is a different person than Julie after all.

  • @MarkAss said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @Dokta_Carter said:
    Shad03 said:

    Being a great lover of yanderes I actually appreciate a killer being depicted as a yandere... However I don't get why Susie is painted as such. Is it because she is so cute yet s-

    Did I answer my own question?

    I think you did

    Well. Shiz.

    Side note: I feel bad pallet stunning her, or Julie.

    I really wish Joe and Susie get their own VOs instead of using Frank's and Julie's.
    Since she is a shy one a voice similar to Feng would suit her maybe.
    She is a different person than Julie after all.

    True, though I hope they give Joey a different outfit. I REALLY dislike the pants he has.

  • @Shad03 said:

    @MarkAss said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @Dokta_Carter said:
    Shad03 said:

    Being a great lover of yanderes I actually appreciate a killer being depicted as a yandere... However I don't get why Susie is painted as such. Is it because she is so cute yet s-

    Did I answer my own question?

    I think you did

    Well. Shiz.

    Side note: I feel bad pallet stunning her, or Julie.

    I really wish Joe and Susie get their own VOs instead of using Frank's and Julie's.
    Since she is a shy one a voice similar to Feng would suit her maybe.
    She is a different person than Julie after all.

    True, though I hope they give Joey a different outfit. I REALLY dislike the pants he has.

    .... Where are the knives

  • @Milo said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @MarkAss said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @Dokta_Carter said:
    Shad03 said:

    Being a great lover of yanderes I actually appreciate a killer being depicted as a yandere... However I don't get why Susie is painted as such. Is it because she is so cute yet s-

    Did I answer my own question?

    I think you did

    Well. Shiz.

    Side note: I feel bad pallet stunning her, or Julie.

    I really wish Joe and Susie get their own VOs instead of using Frank's and Julie's.
    Since she is a shy one a voice similar to Feng would suit her maybe.
    She is a different person than Julie after all.

    True, though I hope they give Joey a different outfit. I REALLY dislike the pants he has.

    .... Where are the knives

    Don't make me give you a... Bad Time...

  • @Gorgonia said:
    it reminds me of Himiko

    Himiko is garbage compared to Yuno Gasai in terms of yanderes .

    Change my mind

    Plus Susie looks closer to Yuno due to the long hair pink hair.

  • @ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

    @Gorgonia said:
    it reminds me of Himiko

    Himiko is garbage compared to Yuno Gasai in terms of yanderes .

    Change my mind

    Plus Susie looks closer to Yuno due to the long hair pink hair.

    Amen

    Unrelatedly I need to watch more MHA

  • Also unrelatedly you all might be pregnant.