Petition to give Gabriel back his facial hair
In the concept art for this upcoming cosmetic in the Casual Collection, which was shown during the anniversary stream last month, he had facial hair:
However, in the render that's been uploaded to DbD website today, it's missing:
So this post is a request to give my boy back his facial hair. 😥 He looks so good with it.


Comments
I liked his facial hair too, shame it’s been removed :(
That looks terrible without it lol
Behavior, please add the facial hair in game. Please give us what you showed us in the concept art. :(
I was in love with this cosmetic as they announced it in their live stream. But the hair looks kinda different now. And as I said, the facial hair is missing. We need this skin like it was in the concept art, please. :( I mean hair is fine, but we need this beard. <3
Can we do a additional petition? More Gabriel fans have to see this. :o
Feel that as when Pig rift skin was shown in the trailer and then we got the actual skin…
Its a snapchat filter, but this is what I was expecting because of the render/concept
Yeah, he really needs some sort of facial hair. He looks so weird without it.