Really enjoying the new Twilight Zone DLC.

My teammates in solo queue lately have been consistently helpful, do gens, know all the right plays, are generous with their healing and understand that the game is a team effort that requires all of us to help each other to get out of the exit gates alive, and my escape rates have gone way up as a result. It's spooky.

Never would've guessed that BHVR would stealth-drop a DLC, but I can't complain; it really feels like I'm living in some weird alternate universe.

Comments

  • Honestly I've been noticing that solo queue seems to be much better than a month ago, maybe it's the influx of new players who actually want to play the game.

  • @hailxsatanxeveryxday said:

    My teammates in solo queue lately have been consistently helpful, do gens, know all the right plays, are generous with their healing and understand that the game is a team effort that requires all of us to help each other to get out of the exit gates alive, and my escape rates have gone way up as a result. It's spooky.

    Never would've guessed that BHVR would steal-drop a DLC, but I can't complain; it really feels like I'm living in some weird alternate universe.

    Honestly funny because as a killer I don't think I've had more instant give ups than I have recently. It's like every other game.