Hitting around corners

Why is this auto-aim nonsense still a thing? This so-called 'aim dressing' has cost me more hits over the years than I care to count. When a hit is all but secured, but a survivor turns a corner, why am I forced to swing into debris?

Comments

  • It’s because aim dressing makes proximity checks, that can forbid a killer from lunging, and can forcibly end a lunge early, and can forcibly yank a killer’s camera.

    And these proximity checks happen BEFORE the hit validation check.

    This means aim dressing functions as an auto-aim, because it’s making changes to attacks before hit validation occurs.

  • killers would be too OP if they could lunge with impunity...or something. they're afraid of the Unrelenting meta

  • @WalterBlack said:

    Why is this auto-aim nonsense still a thing? This so-called 'aim dressing' has cost me more hits over the years than I care to count. When a hit is all but secured, but a survivor turns a corner, why am I forced to swing into debris?

    Actually I feel like it was worse before, I rarely loose hits because of aimdressing nowdays - maybe I just got better idk xD