Do the Tomes give bloodpoints beyond the bloodpoint limit?
I've been doing tomes to pass beyond the bloodpoint limit or so I thought, but my last two challenges have not given me any. I'm confused because I was not having this issue before and I made sure it was not the quest system I was confusing the tomes with. I did not clip me getting bloodpoints for the tomes when I was getting bp beyond the limit and I'm afraid to do any more tomes. I had seen posts from the community that tomes give bp past the limit so I'm very confused.




Comments
List of ways you gain BP after reaching the 5 mil cap:
And I think that's about it!
Short answer: Yes! :D
Yes and no, it's been really confusing myself is that I've found that some challenges/tomes mostly the older ones won't get added and it'll be wasted while mostly the newer ones will be added. I haven't figured out which ones can and won't, so I've dropped them all completely until SpringTrap releases.
I recommended claiming a small one first that's worth very little like 15K to test the tome before you grab any of the bigger ones from that tome.
Tomes before Tome 20 seem to not reward past the cap while tomes 20, 21 and 22 seem to reward past the cap for some reason