3 or 4 instaheal SWF
Real extreme op combo that doesn't need any skill at all and is a complete abuse of the game mecanics.
Are devs going to nerf instaheals as they did with BNP? Like healing 50 or 75% of the survivor's bar without actually free healing a survivor instantly?
4 instaheals is a much bigger problem than any nurse with strong addons. Is simply not fair.
Are devs going to nerf instaheals as they did with BNP? Like healing 50 or 75% of the survivor's bar without actually free healing a survivor instantly?
4 instaheals is a much bigger problem than any nurse with strong addons. Is simply not fair.
Comments
No, how dare you ask for Survivor nerfs... * shake my head * Crazy people here today...
It only nullifies 8 hits, no big deal
Doubt any changes are happening to SWF anytime soon if at all. We got the hidden perks which is a start but I don't see the Devs actually balancing SWF at all even if it drives killers away from the game.
Your fault that you didnt lobbydodge
I feel you, but have you tried to play killer with 2 ultra rare addons and ebony mori? It's the same thing. You can also see the medkits in lobby and sort of figure out when its swf to use that combo. That's what I do when I play killer. Sure it sucks for survivors, but at least I won't be bullied. Oh and Franklin's is a must, of course.
Oh well, I like to adjust for different scenarios. I found that doctor and trapper work very well vs swf.
Both sides have second chance perks & items so there’s really no room to complain about anything.
Last second switch to P3 cosmetics and 4 medkits and I was just "ooooh FFS..."
4 insta heals, 4 DS, 4 UB, 4 Adrenalin, 2 Deliverance, 2 DH. It was impossible to win this match, cuz I couldn't get any pressure on the survivors or on gens. Every down or hook got nullified with perks or addons.
Gens got pumped hardcore.
I had no special addons, but I think even with omegablink I couldn't have done much. And I'm not a bad nurse at all, I don't need addons or perks to get my 2-3k's at red ranks most of the time.
Some swf perk/item/addon combos are plain disgusting