Feedback about Ghoul

In almost every game, one of my teammates ends up leaving because of Ghoul — and I can see why. He feels overpowered: there’s no real counterplay, and his cooldown is too short. Even when I manage to dodge his power attack, he’s already right next to me and can hit me again almost instantly. He definitely must be punished like other killers when he miss his power attack, even Nurse has bigger cooldown

Comments

  • @JustElf said:

    In almost every game, one of my teammates ends up leaving because of Ghoul — and I can see why. He feels overpowered: there’s no real counterplay, and his cooldown is too short. Even when I manage to dodge his power attack, he’s already right next to me and can hit me again almost instantly. He definitely must be punished like other killers when he miss his power attack, even Nurse has bigger cooldown

    Nah, Ghoul is ok as he is. He got some unneccessary nerfs, some reasonable. But if you struggle against Ghoul then try to watch some videos about how to play survivors. He is slightly undepowered at the moment, mid at best.

    Hint: If he breaks pallet, he can't use power for 4s, use that in your advantage.