Suggestion for a franchise/license : THE FOG

Hi guys,

I was thinking about a THE FOG chapter. I think it would fit perfectly here. Let me introduce you into a few ideas i had.

First the killer : I think a killer that decreases the visibility of the survivors by fog/mist would be great, think in the style of the dredge ( or lights out mode) . His weapon is a fishermans hook. Something like this. Or even a short few killers in the fog phase (think like the knight).

The survivors : they could maybe signal something by a radio.

I also add some map ideas , like a small fishermans village at the water, a lighthouse,…… I hope you like it. Let me know what you think. More ideaas are welcome offcourse. Lets figure this out.

ChatGPT Image 10 jun 2025, 20_16_13.png

Comments

  • the fog is a franchise? i haven't heard of this before also dbd used to be a loooot darker and foggier so people might just stack mist add-ons to make it hard for the killer to track

  • @terumisan said:

    the fog is a franchise? i haven't heard of this before also dbd used to be a loooot darker and foggier so people might just stack mist add-ons to make it hard for the killer to track

    Yes the fog is a franchise. I forgot to add the movie what it is about

    1000011101.jpg