Dedicated server is not responding: Disconnecting
I can't play the game because it can't find any matches for killer or survivor. I restarted my router. I don't know what to do.
I can't play the game because it can't find any matches for killer or survivor. I restarted my router. I don't know what to do.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What region are you playing from please?
My steam profile says Kazakhstan but I am from Russia
I restarted my computer and nothing changed. Checked the game files. Nothing.
I've seen reports from others in the same region. There's nothing in particular on our side that could cause this, so I do wonder if it's an ISP issue in that region. I have flagged to our team to investigate to double check things on our side, but if it's ISP there's nothing we would be able to do I'm afraid.
This is looking like its on the side of your ISP, therefore no issue on our side that we can help with I'm afraid.
Have same problems in Amsterdam. Sometime on start game says that connection closed with cloudflare code and if i enter game. It's searching for game for a lot time and there 3 var: connection closed server is closed connection / entered the game but I'm the only player (sometimes 2 in lobby) and after minite server closing connection / actually entered normal lobby