Quick leveling bloodweb
Is the new quick leveling bloodweb that we saw in the fnaf PTB coming with fnaf chapter or is it not ready for public release.
Is the new quick leveling bloodweb that we saw in the fnaf PTB coming with fnaf chapter or is it not ready for public release.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You are right. It will be with the FNAF chapter when that releases which I believe is on June 17th.
Facts I haven't been spending my BP because I have just been waiting for this. I am way to lazy to sit there. lol. It feels like it takes ages.
Similar here lol.
I am trying to spend the bare minimum so the BP from a match don't go to waste.