Lunar Event Blood Point increase
Hello Community ![]()
I played the event a few hours, and I think it is great, but whats happen with the Blood Points?
I luv to play every event, because they give us different possibilities to play this game. But every BP Bonus is like a candy,
it's sweet and makes much more fun with it. ![]()
What do u think about it? Should we get 4.500k per Gen or Hook? or should 2xBP active??? or something complete different?
Or do u think the BPs are completely fine.
Ur Feedback would intrest me. What do u think about it?
Discuss ![]()
Greetz Feven
Comments
Hardly bonus bp for me so im up for anything.
They really should consider adding 4.5k bp for generator. I am kind of surprised they didn't go with that in this event.
Also, there should be more envelopes in bloodwebs. One is not enough at all.
I can understand the points/coin system being what it is, but we fully need more bps for the event!