Nurse Rework Ideas
I had an idea this morning for a rework to the Nurse and wanted to get the community's thoughts on it. What if she had to "earn" the ability to teleport the way Meyers or Ghostface have to "earn" their power?
I had an idea this morning for a rework to the Nurse and wanted to get the community's thoughts on it. What if she had to "earn" the ability to teleport the way Meyers or Ghostface have to "earn" their power?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
People wont like it, but I think she does have to have a earn mechanic to power up her blink.
It could be like draining air out of Survivors, making them breathe harder, which could work well with Stridor.
Plus no Aura reading when charging the Blink too. Her power is already op enough, you don't need wallhacks to land hits too.