Chaos Shuffle Killer Quests not getting progress

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Chaos Shuffle killer quests not getting progress

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: none of my killer challenges from the Chaos Shuffle quests are getting progress, therefore I can not complete it on survivor it works tho

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.06.02-23.52.45.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.06.04-00.19.31.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.06.06-00.17.29.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.06.06-22.30.11.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.06.07-23.21.34.log
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • What quest is not working? Like what it demands you to do?

  • I have the same problem! I can't get any progress towards the 'Sacrifice 5 Survivor(s)' challenge, I've tried everything but I can't get any progress unless it's a survivor challenge.

  • @Wezqu said:

    What quest is not working? Like what it demands you to do?

    its all killer challenges like the “sacrifice 5 survs“ but even the ones i can complete on both sides on killer it doesnt get progress but on survivor it does

  • I have the exact same issue but the basic attack challenge that came out today is progressing correctly, the sacrifice one is still at 0/5 even tho I sacrificed more than 5 survivors. All of the survivor quests are progressing correctly

  • my "land 75 attacks" is blank but I've still completed 8 quests (and played plenty of killer)

  • Are you a hundred percent sure you are in the right lobby? I was able to do all of them and I did them as killer except the escape 2 trials one.

  • The land 75 basic attacks quest gained progress for me in the regular mode. I didn't even realize the new chaos shuffle quests had come out until it popped