For licensed characters, getting the approval from the licensed holders would be the deciding factor rather than a poll. Side note... Solo leveling might make a decent skin, but I doubt they'd have a full blown DLC due to not being horror themed in general.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
me personally anyone of these killers i'll spend money on. I'll say this BHVR definitely did good adding Anime killer on here Kaneki is fire
For licensed characters, getting the approval from the licensed holders would be the deciding factor rather than a poll. Side note... Solo leveling might make a decent skin, but I doubt they'd have a full blown DLC due to not being horror themed in general.
They are. We're going to create a community chapter later this year. Lmao.