Add a way to lock the final event offering in a given inventory.
I, like many other players, like collecting time-limited event offerings, especially Anniversary Cakes, as a way of showing our dedication to a given character and the game as a whole through the years.
This often means players want to set aside the last of any given event offering, so they don't lose it. My suggestion is to add a way to "lock" this last event offering, so it won't be used when only one remains in your inventory. This way I don't have to worry I'm accidentally using my last of any given item, becuase I know the last one is safe for good.
I don't doubt doing this is probably complicated? So I wanted to try and keep it as focused in scope as possible, by letting it just on/off lock the last of all event offerings at once. Thanks for reading!
Comments