Sable's Ciri hair looks bad on Low graphics settings + Obvious Neck Line

Sable's Ciri hair texture looks so bad on low graphics settings. It's transparent (I can actually see the outline of her head through her hair) And the texture of her hair looks pixelated even though I have Anti-Alias turned on.

It seems this issue is mostly in the lobby cuz in-game it looks somewhat better, but her hair bun is still a little see-through. Or it seems for some people have the bad hair texture in lobby but others don't, so I can't tell if the quality texture of the hair is related depending on the devices and GPU for some users.

And another thing she has is an obvious neckline that shows different shades of her skin color and it's pretty noticeable. I hope these can get looked at and fixed soon

Screenshot (398).png Screenshot (399).png Screenshot (400).png Screenshot (401).png
Tagged: Duplicate

Comments