Support has not responded for 8 days

I created a request on May 28 and still haven't received a response. Request number (1834489), how much longer should I wait???

Tagged: Co-ordinatorMod

Comments

  • It really depends on the amount of reports the Support has to go through, just be sure not to open new tickets, because that will simply send you back into the queue.

  • @Rizzo said:

    It really depends on the amount of reports the Support has to go through, just be sure not to open new tickets, because that will simply send you back into the queue.

    there are the same standards for the answer, soon the anniversary, and I need to know for sure whether I will have time to farm cakes or I will be doing other things

  • @Tru31Gin said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3938773#Comment_3938773

    there are the same standards for the answer, soon the anniversary, and I need to know for sure whether I will have time to farm cakes or I will be doing other things

    If you are asking questions about unreleased information (such as unannounced timelines, Event item availability, etc), Support cannot give you additional information beyond what is already publicly available.