Power customization
When do u think bhvr will implement it and to what extent will they go with it? Is it only gonna be color changes or are they gonna be making new unique effects?
For example: would they make knight's green orb as a fire ball and in the killers perspective it would appear as if he has fire around his hud?
Cause i remember about a poll or survey that we did and i think this feature was the most popular pick so i think its pretty obvious that they are gonna implement it at some point.
I think its gonna be around 2026. I hope at least.
Ps: i sure hope these are not gonna be linked with sets cause that would be quite the dissapointment
Comments
So uh I hate to break it to you but if they do end up adding more (yes I said more, look at ultimate houndmaster) it will definitely be linked to a set. I'm not sure that they will add more power customization though as BHVR caught a lot of flack for their release of the ultimate houndmaster skin, mainly because they were charging 2000+ Auric cells for a new dog.