Is there anyway for a hatch not to spawn?
Hey all,
I like to play against bots from time to time..is there a way to turn the hatch off so they don't always escape when there is one left?
Thanks all
Hey all,
I like to play against bots from time to time..is there a way to turn the hatch off so they don't always escape when there is one left?
Thanks all
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes it is a rare glitch but it can happen
Aw dang, well thanks for the feedback. I was hoping there was a way but it doesn't sound like it if it's a glitch
Currently, there’s no way to not have hatch spawn, as far as I know.
Probably a good option the devs should consider for custom matches