I ran into the exact same cheater 1 week after filling a ticket and report with video proof.

I wanted to ask if anyone else has ran into something similar, in which they have reported a user (Making a ticket included) for a singificant amount of time and ran into the same person again, I have reported 4 cheaters by now through submitting a request and with video proof and have yet to receive any news on the status of these players, how slow is the process of reviewing tickets and banning accounts? Because it genuinely worries me that in the past 3 weeks I've reported 4 BLATANT cheaters (One even in 2v8 which everyone witnessed) and have yet to recieve news of at least a single ban. And it worries me considerably that these cheaters are allowed to run free for this long, is the system related to this down or facing any issues?

Comments

  • It can take at least 30 days. I had a couple that took that long. I haven't reported anyone in a long time because it takes way too long and the chance a subtle cheater gets banned is probably zero

  • @xGodSendDeath said:

    It can take at least 30 days. I had a couple that took that long. I haven't reported anyone in a long time because it takes way too long and the chance a subtle cheater gets banned is probably zero

    Shesh.

  • Bans occur in waves, I believe.