Swapping from Switch to Ps4, issues.

20250601_000021.jpg 29070508-6223-48f0-9a7c-e406ee012003.jpg

Originally I had Dbd on switch, and I've gotten a Ps4 within the year, Springtrap being added made me want to get back on but. I've linked both my accounts and nothing transferred.

I know purchases and dlc don't cross progress from switch but.

My blood points, char progression, I'd expect to transfer atleast? I have a lvl50 Trapper, lv50 Doctor, lv36 hag, and lvl 5, hillbilly and wraith on my Switch.

Did I somehow link my accounts wrong or does switch also not transfer Anything out?

Comments

  • Did you go through the full cross-progression procedure or did you only add the accounts to your BHVR account? Adding the accounts is only the first step. All progress, Iridescent Shards, BloodPoints, and things purchased with Auric Cells (but not actual Auric Cells) transfer.

    Full process here (grabbed from their FAQ):

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4TPe0AeCjo

    If you did all that but stuff still didn't transfer, you may need to open a support ticket: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests