How far is 24 meters?
I rewatched this and while making the meat slap sound, I evidently only hit one shot and down? Still though, I've made many of these but still unable to crack trophy. Is this 24 meters? Going crazy and may need a "go outside" remedy.
https://youtu.be/hSglLkCOrlI?si=dP0PkaLsl-IvkZsl
Comments
I think this still applies:
Don't know if that helps. I try to use the pillars or the side of the killer shack (also supposedly 8 meters) to help me judge distances when I play. To me, it looks like you're 24 meters away in that video, but I'm terrible at judging distance.
I'm sorry you're on PlayStation where it still requires 100 downs. Every once in a while I break out Huntress and try to get some more downs towards it, but it feels pointless 'cause how have I not hit it yet? It feels like I should've unlocked the Trophy by now.
Edit: It just occurred to me: I don't know how the game measures distance for this Trophy. By that I mean, I don't know if it measures distance in a straight line between you and the survivor, or if it only cares about horizontal distance. In your video I think it's 3 shack lengths when it's a straight line from you to the survivor, but I'm less sure that 3 shacks would fit between you and the survivor if the killer shacks were plopped on the ground. God, I really am bad at judging distances. Nowhere to Hide has a 24 meter radius at tier 3, you could try using that in custom matches to get a feel for 24 meters.
Thank you for your help. Yes, on PS4 and it is hectic. It says on the trophy conditions now that it is 20 but I suspect it may still be stuck on 100. I've been trying to boost for it forever. Occasionally, will get such in normal play. I hear that since nurse's calling is 28 meters, that is a good measuring device. Literally, the only trophy I don't have outside of the new killer's trophy for exact hits. "Nowhere to hide" sounds like an excellent idea.
24 meters........ like I think it's self explanatory
It's almost definitely still 100.
There's a thread from June 2024 about the bug. I posted a video there of me getting 32 downs on a single day and the trophy not unlocking. I too have every old trophy except this one. (Not sure about the newest trophies because there's no way to actually check them. I definitely have most of them, though.)
I recently got more downs and the trophy didn't unlock, so I have no reason to think they fixed the trophy.
I can't believe how long this has gone on. It was awful when it was 100 and it said 100. It's even worse to have it say 20 but require 100.
Yeah, I've used that one before. It's good since if you move away until about where the aura disappears you know it'll count towards the trophy.
I always look up this image for a visual idea of distance, if it helps.
about this <________________________> far
8m is ballpark the length of the eyrie of crows shack, so about triple that. ballpark.
As defined by…24 meters says he of the tape measure.
That does. Thank you.