dev appreciation?
I find that a lot of people always ridicule the developers or anyone associated with the game! I just wanted to take the time out to say I appreciate you guys and that I couldn't be more excited for what is ahead of us in terms of this community and the game! Thank you guys for creating this game as well as managing it and it's community! As cote would say you guys have done a pretty good job so far! Honestly keep up the good work and don't let the salty people get to you! Sincerely a shape main! Ps I hope this reaches not_queen and cote himself-as they do seem to get a lot of flack though this is really meant for everyone at behavior. Can we take a moment as a community to appreciate our devs? Without them we wouldn't have this amazing game.
Comments
Ridicule =/= Criticism my dude
But for what it's worth, they've done a pretty good job so far (
) although it is the truth that they could've done a better job and maybe had some better decisions (Poor Freddy)
I think the devs go through a lot of pressure, so let's hope your message reaches them.
I appreciate them too, and I admire Côté, even though what is said about him.
I bet he receives everyday tons of messages like "you did a PrEtTy GoOd JoB sO fAr" or any other mocking or mean texts. He says he laughs about it, but if I was him, i'd already go depressed or something alike.
Managing a team like he does isn't a walk in the park, and the insults probably make it harder for him.
I also admire not_queen, for her HUGE patience: she probably has to answer 10 000x to the same questions, she has to deal with the DbD community which a large part of it is complete toxic/trolling, etc...
People get angry when they are meeting bugs or problems in their game, but let's not forget that Behaviour is a small company (70 in my memory), compared to Square Enix,Ubisoft,Riot Games...
So yeah . They do deserve recognition. And they completely got mine.
Seen and totally appreciated after that crazy release week!
Will send to Mat also
This thread made my day. Thank you very much for the kind words. They mean a lot.
This community is a beautiful, weird and excited family. It's loud and intensely passionate. Some days the passion comes out a bit shrill and salty but it's still passion. And you guys show just how wonderfully warm and loving it can also be.
Keep doing what you do. Love is always the right answer.
sure appreciate the good they do but let’s not forget they shafted console players by having us wait weeks after PC got to play Clown and Kate?
i don’t appreciate them or their game at all atm.
@not_Queen @mcote your answers actually made mine. Lot of love guys
@not_Queen @mcote Thanks for putting in the time to make this game something awesome.