A diminishing returns mechanic for survivors.

I had some just bring a red map and a chest build of Ace In The Hole, Appraisal, Plunderers Instinct and Pharmacy and all she did was farm chests and totems and when she did gens and unhooking survivors it was an after thought. She had no hook states never took agro for anyone found a key and escaped via hatch while she let everyone else die. The most infuriating thing is she could have looped him and gave us a longer time in game but she didn't. We need a diminishing returns mechanic to prevent this playstyle and give other people a chance for chest points and loot, totem points for cleansing and booming and if they stay doing one thing like gens for way too long and avoiding other parts of the games like healing and unhooking. For perks that rely on cleansing totems it won't be as harsh as if it's just a dull totem. I'm over this. It happened in 2v8 and now it is becoming a problem in 1v4. She also got off a gen to open a chest. We need to start trying to push the co operative part of survivor and discourage early on selfishness like this. Also I will not be looking at the replies this is feedback I'm leaving for the devs anyone can add their 2 cents but I won't be engaging with any replies unless a dev/community member replies for any reason.

Comments

  • If you are going to down vote it give any devs a reason as to why. I said I won't read it but just down voting and giving no reason why won't help them in any way