This happen to anyone else?
Just had a killer DC and we didn't get bloodpoints or Moonrise Points. Fixed all 5 generators and i had my lantern. Didn't get any progress? PS4 btw.
Just had a killer DC and we didn't get bloodpoints or Moonrise Points. Fixed all 5 generators and i had my lantern. Didn't get any progress? PS4 btw.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When killer DCs, survivors don't get event progress as far as I know.
I think when the killer unplugs instead of DCing, survivors don't get any bloodpoints, I am not sure though.
Sometimes the end screen is bugged to show a lower rank, no blood points ect. Once you exit that screen to the main screen all the information should be accurate.
I have not encountered a situation such as yours. PC here
I thought that you don't get credit for lanterns but you still get credit for generators? Also no bloodpoints.
I had 27k in bloodpoints and zero progress i finished with 27k and zero towards my goal. Sadly i have experience with the endgame screen with quitters this was different. Not a visual bug.
Darn. That's a bummer.
Yep, just more toxic bs from this event.