Missing Rift Cosmetics

Definitely a known issue, but I was hoping to have some help with it on my end. There are some cosmetics in my rift that are not appearing in my inventory, which is frustrating because I paid for the rift, so I should have those outfits.

I'm aware some of them can take a little while, but its been at least a couple of days. I completed the rift with the reward of rift frags and bloodpoints bhvr sent out and didn't realize I had all those unlocked at first, so i'm wondering if maybe its just taking time to process so many being unlocked at once. Either way, some insight would be appreciated. :)

p.s I also don't know if this is helpful, but in some of the pieces it says "owned" versus, not owned at the top, which i've notice happens in some pieces.

Comments