Disappointed in lack of Original Chapters for Year 9
The year 9 roadmap shows only 2 original chapters for the year. I always love the original chapters, I wish they could focus more on them.
The year 9 roadmap shows only 2 original chapters for the year. I always love the original chapters, I wish they could focus more on them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same
A few years ago there was a stream where the devs said they would let no more than half the chapters be licensed so they could focus on orginal chapters to push the story they want to tell.
The 2 chapters they have proposed though sound awesoem that are original, so I'm not complaining especially if they use this time to balance and refine existing killers.
I think this is direly needed.