They did it again!
WHY DO THE COLORS NEVER ALIGNNNNNNNNN
WHY DO THE COLORS NEVER ALIGNNNNNNNNN
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At this point they are just messing with us.
As someone who has trouble between purple and blue, I felt the same for a moment. Its like someone saying yes and shaking their head at the same time.
The ONLY thing good about this awkward color change was fixing Freddy's blue dress and green dress… but now the problem remains…
Change these colors BHVR. It's okay to admit you made a mistake.
The colour change is pretty awful. So unnecessary too.
Lmao… honestly I don't know why they change these things like colour coding. Nobody ever asked for this and it fixes a problem that does not exist.
Far bigger problems to fix than messing with the colour coding system
At this point I'm sure they are deliberately messing with the colours to piss us off lmao.