"From the Rift" bundle cannot be purchased.
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
PLATFORM: Steam
I already own the skin and I'm unable to purchase the bundle to get the charm. This has been reported in the past:
@Atomicrow said:
The current From The Rift Bundle featuring the Skeletal Crow charm and the Apex Ursine outfit cannot be bought despite not owning the Skeletal Crow charm, my best guess is because I DO own the Apex Ursine it is considering the full bundle as owned
Platform is PC
Attached are screenshots showing the issue
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MTQ6PCGNNXD6/381210-20241217160546-1.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZI1H1S6I2D0B/381210-20241217160552-1.png
@moo2392 said:
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:From the rift bundle in store is bugged
PLATFORM:all platforms
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: look at the in game store and see items you do NOT own be marked as owned, made multiple posts on bluesky about it but you dont reply to ANYONE on that platform
VIDEO:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Q8CWAMGMN560/screenshot-2025-02-12-224642.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ST20O3KWZXZ1/screenshot-2025-02-12-224711.png
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
@Radcat said:
Hello.
I've unable to purchase "From the rift bundle". I've already have the cosmetics, but I don't have a charm. But the bundle marked as "Owned", and I can't purchase the bundle to get the charm.
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5V5Y3QIZ822N/20241008202501-1.jpg
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/VGBQ24GNK76Z/20241008202536-1.jpg
Comments
Another From the Rift bundle with the same issue…
Another charm I can't purchase…
Another week with a bundle I can't get
I really thought they would have fixed this in yesterday's patch. You'd think since this bug is preventing people from making purchases they'd prioritize this...
So I noticed this issue was fixed yesterday but not mentioned anywhere in the patch notes. It was also fixed before the patch went live. Was it actually a bug or was it done on purpose? Would love some transparency on this given a lot of people missed out on several weeks worth of charms that we may never get the opportunity to get again.
Happy its finally fixed, but you're right some comment would have been nice.