another reason why the chat filter should be removed

https://i.imgur.com/X7vNbnO.png

yes it censored "way" twice, and then not.

time to remove it

Comments

  • The filter is too clunky and very easy to circumvent by simply doing

    T

    H

    I

    S

    I agree it's time to just remove the filter, it's an adult game and we've all seen and heard curse words, if they want to implement a racial and homophobic slur filter then that's fine otherwise let's get rid of the clunky filter

  • @krazy_ivan said:

    The filter is too clunky and very easy to circumvent by simply doing

    T

    H

    I

    S

    I agree it's time to just remove the filter, it's an adult game and we've all seen and heard curse words, if they want to implement a racial and homophobic slur filter then that's fine otherwise let's get rid of the clunky filter

    the filter isnt even good. like my screenshot shows, it just RANDOMLY censors words and then randomly doesnt censor them. i cant tell you how often i said something like "nice outfit kate" and it censored "kate".

    the filter is absolute trash

    and speaking in a language that isnt english is impossible. trying to speak german with ppl that only understand german is not possible as the filter sometimes censors entire sentences for 0 reason.

    its god awful, its an insult to anyone and it just has 0 reason to exist.

    and for the entire 5 ppl in the game that like the filter: close the chatwindow. problem solved