Bloodweb crashing

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When leveling up with automatic purchase in the bloodweb the game will and up having an error and will basically reboot from the first screen when opening the game

PLATFORM: PC and XBOX

Ps. Happen to me on pc and to my girlfriend on xbox and i heard it happening to other people as well. Been happening for months.

Comments

  • It is not just automatic purchase, I also tried manual, it still bugs out.

  • Same happening to me since today. As EliskaMM mentioned, it happens with auto purchase but manually too. I tried with several characters and it resets to the game intro all the time.

    PLATFORM: PC (STEAM)

  • I having this issue as well. i have now over 5 million BP that i wanna spend to level my characters. I hope this issue will be fixed very soon.

  • Popping in to confirm that we are aware of this issue and are looking into it as you read this.

  • Having the same issue, same errror, in a loop, tried restarting the game as well as Steam(multiple times) cannot spend bloodpoints(which are capped) and I'm missing out on match rewards

  • I am also having this issue with multiple characters

  • On ps too, problem for killer and survivor

  • I've had this issue for a couple of weeks now, but it was intermittent. Now it's constant, no matter the character.

  • Can't spend anything in the bloodweb PS5, it boots me back to title login screen