The very sad state of ghoul *in my opinion*
I'm a P42 ghoul, all those prestiges came purely from the bp I got from playing them, no survivor grinding.
Safe to say, I've played ALOT of ghoul. I come to the forums to plee, because these recent changes are, to put it simply, really bad.
Practically every nerf so far I've been on-board with, I'm not the "nerf = bad" kind of killer. I understand that nerfs are a part of the whole shtick.
"Lets lower the skill cap of the killer, whilst keeping scamper ghoul in the game" is what I'm getting from the changes post-ptb
The range nerf, The grab range nerf, and enrage timer nerf? I understand, I'm fine with actually. but removing slingshots with a bandage fix that makes the killer much more visually buggy and feel worse to play ISNT the move guys. Slingshots are "skill" and "risk"- both of them, it's not free downs it's a risk you take as the killer, and the timing required to do it on purpose it a skillful thing. I know the survivor side of people see ghoul and hate like 90% of the killers power, I get that too. but this one thing most don't notice matters ALOT in regards the fun of the killer.
The main thing is, I'm confused. Confused why the vaults over windows and pallets hasn't been nerfed. why "kidnap tech" hasn't been fixed. well I know why, that would require effort, a change to how the power works on a fundamental level but why fix this so, and not only "fix" it but do so poorly. you can STILL do it. it's just harder. which proves they don't test these things at ALL, since if they did they'd know the nerf that removed 2 tokens on pallet break was actually 3, or that you can STILL do it. I'm begging, nerf everything else but keep slingshotting.
or compensate with something else, like making some parts of add-ons base kit, or literally anything else.
Thank you for reading, have a good day - A ghoul main.
Comments