Quality of Life Improvement: Favorites Feature

I propose a new "Favorites" feature for Dead by Daylight to significantly improve the user experience, particularly within the character, perk, item, cosmetic, and add-on selection menus.

Currently, players navigate through extensive lists, often using the search bar to find specific elements. However, many players repeatedly use the same characters, perks, and customization options. A Favorites feature would allow players to designate their most frequently used selections, ensuring they are always prominently displayed at the top of their respective menus.

How it would work:

  • Players could "favorite" any character (Killer or Survivor), perk, skin, item, or add-on.
  • Favorited selections would then appear at the beginning of their respective lists, rather than requiring players to scroll or search.

Examples:

  • If I primarily play Blight, Billy, and Oni as Killer, I could favorite them. These three would then be the first characters shown in the Killer selection menu.
  • If Decisive Strike is a perk I frequently include in my Survivor builds, I could favorite it, making it immediately accessible at the top of the perk list without needing to search.

This change would streamline menu navigation, save players time, and enhance overall quality of life by prioritizing the content they use most often.

Comments

  • Great idea!

    I wonder why the devs didn't add anything like this ages ago.