Can't Join Lobbies or Load Into Matches for 2 Days

Hi,

For the past 2 days, I’ve been unable to properly play Dead by Daylight. I can either not join lobbies at all, or if I do manage to get into a lobby, the match doesn't load or just kicks me out.

I’ve tried the following steps but nothing worked:

Restarted my PC and router

Verified game files on Steam

No antivirus or firewall blocking the game (just using Windows Defender)

I have not been banned

Internet is stable and works fine with other games

Is this a known issue right now? Or is there anything else I should try?

Thanks in advance!

Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • I agree, these weekends are just awful, after each match, party creation failed, DC from the host during the lobby or while match loading, or even a kick from the EAC with an authentication timed out 1/2 error! Fix your servers, they are in a deplorable state!