I lost all of my quest progress when enabling cross progession.

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:I had completed all currently available quests in the rift pass tab and 2v8 tab as well as completing a number of the milestone requests. However today when I enabled cross progression between my ps5 account and my steam account I lost all of my quest progress and it was as if I had completed none. I still kept the completion rewards however I.e. the ghost face banner icon and background in the 2v8 tab.

PLATFORM:Ps5 and Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:I enabled cross progression my accounts. Opened dbd on steam. Closed dbd on steam. Opened dbd on ps5 and all quest progress was gone.

VIDEO:I don’t have a video of this glitch.

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • Dear you have the same issue, just enjoy easy battlepass grinding :))

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/445980/easy-battlepass-on-2-platform#latest