I just let this picture uncommented

Comments

  • The most volatile, toxic and horribly constructed event in this game's history.

  • Dunno about you, but I usually let that survivor get a gen or two and the hatch when this happens

  • @Arsoul said:
    Dunno about you, but I usually let that survivor get a gen or two and the hatch when this happens

    Waste of time, as a survivor, if a killer tries to do that and insists on it I just DC. Just kill me.

    As a killer, I try to finish the game as soon as possible. Blame the game not me.

    Never understood why people care so much honestly.

  • Arsoul said:

    Dunno about you, but I usually let that survivor get a gen or two and the hatch when this happens

    What a waste of time. As if escaping means anything in such a situation. Who wants to farm/watch a survivor doing gens? I always kill the survivor asap and move on to the next game. I want the same treatment as survivor tho.
  • I rather just kill the survivor and move on to the next game.

  • @Kotentopf said:

    They dodged because of the map offering

  • @Master said:

    @Kotentopf said:

    They dodged because of the map offering

    I agree on this case

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Master said:

    @Kotentopf said:

    They dodged because of the map offering

    I agree on this case

    Just a pitty that there is no punishment for DCing

  • @Master said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Master said:

    @Kotentopf said:

    They dodged because of the map offering

    I agree on this case

    Just a pitty that there is no punishment for DCing

    @Master said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Master said:

    @Kotentopf said:

    They dodged because of the map offering

    I agree on this case

    Just a pitty that there is no punishment for DCing

    I know, but I dc sometimes due to, connection....

  • @Master said:

    @Kotentopf said:

    They dodged because of the map offering

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Master said:

    @Kotentopf said:

    They dodged because of the map offering

    I agree on this case

    They didnt. They crashed. Contacted them. Maybe they lied, but that's not my business.

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:
    Arsoul said:

    Dunno about you, but I usually let that survivor get a gen or two and the hatch when this happens

    What a waste of time. As if escaping means anything in such a situation. Who wants to farm/watch a survivor doing gens? I always kill the survivor asap and move on to the next game. I want the same treatment as survivor tho.

    Personally I would allow the Survivor to farm gens even if I get no points at all.
    It just feels wrong to just kill someone when they are clearly going to lose, I would prefer turning a depressing situation into a happy one.

  • Arsoul said:

    Dunno about you, but I usually let that survivor get a gen or two and the hatch when this happens

    What a waste of time. As if escaping means anything in such a situation. Who wants to farm/watch a survivor doing gens? I always kill the survivor asap and move on to the next game. I want the same treatment as survivor tho.
    I always take it from the survivor's perspective and it being not their fault and now they're being punished for it, I'd imagine it being extremely frustrating and I wouldn't like it happening to me. Especially in an event like this where the survivor could come out with 25+ points and turning this depressing situation into a happy one. I just sit on my phone as they do the gens or something it's only like 2-3 minutes.
    My survivor perspective:
    "oh man holding M1 for such a long time and searching the hatch without real killer interaction. Is there anything more boring than that? Please Mr killer, just hook me so we can move on to a real match"
  • @Kotentopf said:

    @Master said:

    @Kotentopf said:

    They dodged because of the map offering

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Master said:

    @Kotentopf said:

    They dodged because of the map offering

    I agree on this case

    They didnt. They crashed. Contacted them. Maybe they lied, but that's not my business.

    Just a coincidence that they always have these loadingscreen crashes when you put a strong offering, isnt it?

  • @Keene_Kills said:
    The most volatile, toxic and horribly constructed event in this game's history.

    I thought the Hallowed Blight was the most volatile, toxic, and horribly constructed event in the game's history.

  • Arsoul said:

    Dunno about you, but I usually let that survivor get a gen or two and the hatch when this happens

    I NEVER do that. They may expect it, but I am not here to befriend the prey
  • That's what happens when only 1 Red Envelope gets burned. Happens all the time for me.

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:
    Arsoul said:

    Dunno about you, but I usually let that survivor get a gen or two and the hatch when this happens

    What a waste of time. As if escaping means anything in such a situation. Who wants to farm/watch a survivor doing gens? I always kill the survivor asap and move on to the next game. I want the same treatment as survivor tho.

    Personally I would allow the Survivor to farm gens even if I get no points at all.
    It just feels wrong to just kill someone when they are clearly going to lose, I would prefer turning a depressing situation into a happy one.

    "I would prefer turning a depressing situation into a happy one" Killers like that make me sick. I work hard to make the life of survivors as miserable as I can.
  • How fast do move with both those addons xD
  • I always just kill them fast and would rather them do the same for me. A farming match isn't fun. I'd rather just end it fast so we can all move on.