Hatch Idea for Last Survivor Alive

So this isn't entirely my idea. I was talking to a friend and they said this and I may or may not have snowballed off it. I'm not entirely sure. Anyway, my idea for a hatch change is in regards to being the last person alive. Instead of the hatch opening to a free escape or a hatch stand off, what if the hatch turned into something that could open the door if you offered it an item of green or higher. Upon offering an item to the hatch, it will allow you to open the doors and all the gens will be done.

If one has a key, they will open and escape the match as usual, but my idea would change it so that the hatch doesn't open if the doors are active without a key and when the last person is alive before the doors are open, it gives you a chance to escape if you give it an offering equal to or equivalent to a green item. I think it could be interesting.

Comments